BS PRP SYSTEM / BS PRP-20
What is PRP
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) It is the abbreviated name for the treatment method called Platelet Rich Plasma. PRP contains many growth factors and cytokines that stimulate tissue and bone healing as an enriched source of platelets. It is the process of separating the components of the blood taken from the patient through a special centrifugation process and returning the obtained “platelet-enriched plasma” to the same patient by injection to stimulate the cartilage and soft tissue healing mechanism.
WHY BS-PR- 20
- High Concentration
- High Buffy Coat *
- High quality
- Targeted and accelerated healing
- Quick results with long-term benefit
- Natural, visible growth without artificial reinforcement
- High level of patient satisfaction and a significant return on investment
- Short extraction time
- Simple extraction step, no complicated processes
- Most advanced skills based on patents
- Minimizes air pollution
- No needles are required during PRP extraction.
- Only 20cc of blood is required to extract PRP
- Saves time with simple extraction process
- A very easy process that every healthcare professional can reach
- You can watch the movement of the white blood cell floating in the plasma with the naked eye.
- Soft tissue regeneration (for aesthetic purposes, baldness treatment, as a scaffold during fat tissue grafting)
- Pain control (Degenerative arthritis, sprain etc.)
- Chronic wounds that are not likely to heal with traditional treatments (DM foot etc.)
- Acute or chronic injuries to tendons, ligaments or muscles (sports medicine, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow,
- Achilles tendonitis, heel spur, etc.)
- To accelerate bone fusion or soft tissue repair during the operation.
BS PRP-20 PERFORMANCE
The comparison chart of BS PRP-20 kit and other prp kit is below.
When you see PRP under a microscope, the platelet damage of BS PRP-20 is lower than other PRP.
Platelets are one of the blood elements that usually move through the bloodstream. If activated by wounds or damage to tissues, it performs its original blood clotting and wound healing functions. PRP therapy is to maximize the main properties of platelets. There are many growth factors within platelets. Thus, when PRP is injected into damaged ligaments, muscles or cartilages, it can basically treat damaged tissues. Growth factors in platelets, cell proliferation, collagen production, Hyaluronic acid production, epidermal cell growth, angiogenesis and wound healing etc.
There is some evidence that PRP is effective for bone healing, cartilage repair and wound healing. Ongoing clinical trials are evaluating the effectiveness of PRP for ankle sprain, bone healing, chronic Achilles tendinopathy, plantar fasciitis, and many other musculoskeletal injuries. As a result of the studies conducted, PRP is the most effective method in recurrent tendon injuries, especially tennis elbows. The use of PRP in other recurrent tendon injuries such as persistent Achilles tendinitis or inflammation of the patellar tendon in the knee (jumper knee) is promising. Current data suggest that PRP may be valuable in soft tissue repair and enhancing wound healing.
Patients experience little discomfort, which typically lasts up to 1 week. In some cases there may be a rest prescription, but most patients can continue with normal activities or work for a short time after the injection. Using your own tissues (Autologous) virtually eliminates potential problems with allergies or rejection by using your own stem cells.
93% of blood consists of erythrocytes, 6% thrombocytes and 1% white blood cells. In PRP, this ratio is reversed in favor of thrombocyte and thrombocytes are concentrated from the blood in the greatest amount. Generally, in PRP, thrombocytes should be 3-5 times more than whole blood basal values. A good PRP has approximately 1 million thrombocytes.
* Buffy Coat is a rich source of cells and proteins that optimize the healing process.
- Growth Factors
- White Blood Cells
- Cytokines and Adhesion Molecules
- CD34 + Cells
Platelets should be preserved in their original conditions for effective PRP treatment. (They should not be activated in the first place, but should be collected in pristine conditions).
WHEN BS PRP-20
- Aesthetic purpose, treatment, pain control
- Degenerative arthritis
- Cartilage injuries
- Ligament injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Chronic elbow tendinosis (tennis elbow, golf elbow)
- Ligament injuries according to various sports branches (sports medicine)
- Ligament injuries or damage to the cartilage of the wrists
- Achilles tendinitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post-operative pain control
- When fast recovery is needed after the procedure
- Dermatology / Plastic surgery / Baldness and Hair Loss Treatment